This post about the Milwaukee cordless brad nailer is sponsored by The Home Depot. If you aren’t using a cordless brad nailer then I imagine you are tangled up with a hose and giant air compressor and that’s no fun. Join me and let’s have a look at the Milwaukee M18 Fuel 18 gauge cordless brad nailer.
A tool review of the Milwaukee M18 fuel cordless 18 gauge brad nailer. A definite must have tool with infinite application possibilities.
The Milwaukee brad nailer will quickly become your third hand. It’s a cordless brad nailer capable of peak productivity at any jobsite. And with two firing modes you can easily switch from sequential to contact actuation to match your application.
See the mode button above directly above my pointer finger? Simply depress and you can switch from contact actuation to sequential mode. In addition to quick change on the mode this brad nailer has quite a few awesome features.
- cordless and no gas cartridge required
- tool free depth adjustment knob
- dry fire lockout
- belt hook included
- interchangeable tips included
- on / off power button
You can see above the adjustable wheel almost under my thumb. This wheel allows you to adjust the depth of the nail without any other tools. If you notice your nails are sitting proud simply push the wheel towards the rear to increase the depth.
This Milwaukee 18 gauge brad nailer promises unmatched nailing performance WITHOUT the hassle of a hose and air compressor. Inside the nailer is a nitrogen air spring mechanism which produces sealed compressed nitrogen and that along with battery power is what drives the nails. There’s no cartridges, no hose, and no air compressor. And you can use this brad nailer for consistent placement of nails in both hard and soft woods.
I recently used this brad nailer on my scrap wood wall installation and the trim of the superhero playhouse. This Milwaukee nail gun delivers unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time. It’s efficient, compact, and lightweight.
Milwaukee Brad Nailer:
- pneumatic cordless performance
- freedom from cords
If you’re looking to add a 18 gauge cordless nail gun to your workshop this is a great option. It runs off the same Milwaukee M18 Fuel batteries that you may already own and use with other Milwaukee products. This brad nailer is available at The Home Depot here.
Be sure to follow me on social media for sneak peeks, tools and project inspiration:
* I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the promotional program THD Prospective. As a part of this program I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Trade Commission guidelines.