This tool review post of the Milwaukee cordless sliding compound miter saw is sponsored by The Home Depot. Looking for a portable, cordless, dual bevel miter saw with all the capabilities, power and functions of a corded miter saw? I have just the saw that may be a perfect fit for you.
A tool review of the Milwaukee cordless sliding compound miter saw. Corded performance without the cord, maximum portability and dual bevel.
Most importantly do you see any cords coming off this miter saw? Cordless is everything but only if you have the battery power to last all day on site. This M18 Fuel 10″dual bevel sliding compound miter saw is battery operated and specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals. Meaning this is a cordless miter saw that can perform an entire work day without changing out batteries.
- portable – weighing only 45 lbs.
- 2×12 horizontal cutting capacity
- dual bevel with 9 detents and easy bevel lever
- top and side carrying handles
- up to 400 cuts per battery charge
Take this miter saw wherever you need to go and set up is a breeze. Insert the M18 fuel battery and you’re go to all day. In addition to delivering greater capacity than many corded 10″ sliding miter saws, this Milwaukee saw is equipped with a powerstate brushless motor similar to their other brushless tools.
Notice the stainless steel detent plate which makes miters fast and accurate. You can easily override the detents to create any miter between 0 – 45 degrees both left and right. The bevel adjustment is located on the back of the saw and is a good size lever with an easy grip.
You can see this Milwaukee miter saw can handle a 2×12 board with ease. Also note the sliding / removable fences at the rear to support large base and crown against the fence. When the time comes changing the blade is a cinch with the onboard wrench. The blade safety cover is movable for easy access to change the blade.
This saw package includes a rapid charger for both M18 and M12 batteries. The rapid charger charges battery packs 40% faster than the standard charger which reduces downtime. This charge accepts all M18 and M12 batteries.
And when it’s time to pack up this miter saw locks up pretty compact given it’s blade size and board capacity. The Milwaukee M18 Fuel 10″dual bevel sliding compound miter saw is available at The Home Depot here.
- 10″ dual bevel sliding compound miter saw
- blade wrench (stores onboard)
- carbide tipped blade
- dust bag
- RedLithium high demand 9.0 battery
- M18 and M12 rapid charger
Be sure to follow me on social media for sneak peeks, tools and project inspiration:
* I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the promotional program THD Prospective. As a part of this program I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Trade Commission guidelines.