With just a few tools you can make your own self standing marquee numbers for any event. Take them where ever you need a big, awesome punch of fabulous decor.
A DIY tutorial to build a self standing marquee number 3. Make this 4 foot tall marquee number for your next event using my plans.
Made from 3/4″ thick sturdy plywood and attached to a 2×10 base these marquee numbers are solid and self standing. Paint them any color to match your decor and you have a great piece of party decor.
- Use a long metal framing square to layout the design.
- Use a circular saw for any exterior straight cuts.
- A jig saw with a fresh blade for any interior cuts is best.
- Be sure to paint and attach light sockets BEFORE attaching the trim.
- For more details and step out photos see my tutorial here.
Thanks for joining me for this self standing marque numbers project. Please leave any questions in the comments below and be sure to follow me on social media for sneak peeks, tools and project inspiration: