How to refinish a kid size rocking chair.
A neighbor friend had this little brown solid wood rocking chair she wanted to freshen up:
After a couple coats of heirloom white and some distressing:
This kid size rocking chair is fresh and ready for her little girl:
Here’s how I painted the rocking chair:
1. Sand entire chair removing poly and loose bits.
2. Prime, start with the chair upside down then flip right side up:
3. Paint two coats heirloom white satin spray:
4. Sand to distress:
5. Stain with Minwax early american:
6. Seal with Minwax wipe on poly clear satin:
(Apply additional coats on seat, arms and back top piece to protect paint.)
Ready for use: