This post about the Husky connect rolling cart and interlocking organizer is sponsored by The Home Depot. Whether you’re on the go with your tools or working on home improvement projects, getting tools to and from can become cumbersome. You want a convenient way of bringing everything you need in one trip. And I have two solutions to share with you today.
A tool review of the Husky 22″ connect rolling cart and organizer. Organized solutions to conveniently take your tools anywhere.
Pack it up, pack it in. Have you ever started a project in a space only to realize you need this tool or that tool. And then after about 30 trips back and forth you finally have amassed a large pile of tools in the space? Let’s work smarter folks. Why not transport your tools and accessories altogether in this 22″ connect system rolling cart?
Rolling Cart Features:
- 3 piece mobile system: small part organizer, tool box and rolling cart
- customizable interconnecting system
- 22″ small part organizer has 12 removable bins
- mid tool box has removable tray and flat lid surface
- 22″ rolling cart with wheels and telescoping handle for hauling power tools
The deep pro organizer does come with 12 removable bins for small parts. For this project I took out the bins and placed my smaller tools and accessories here. I absolutely love the clear lid so you can see exactly what’s inside.
I recently used this rolling cart to transport my tools in order to build two large, rotating, three-sided set pieces for the theater. Having everything in one easy organizer system was a breeze and allowed me to work more efficiently.
Tool Organizer Pros:
- increase work time efficiency by reducing trips back and forth
- all tools and accessories within reach
- ease of transport
- customize organizers as needed for each project
You can see the rolling tool cart is capable of containing a ton of tools. I was able to fit everything I needed for this project in the rolling cart and deep organizer.
In addition to the 7″ rolling wheels and strong telescoping handle all of the tool organizers have secure closing latches.
Another organizing option for small parts is the Husky Interlocking Small Parts Organizer. I use it to store all of my zip sander bits and pieces.
Small Parts Organizer:
- clear poly carbonate lid
- 10 removable compartments in two sizes
- can be stacked with interlocking latches
- heavy duty latches
It’s no secret I’ve tried many rolling organizers and packout boxes in the past but this Husky version is a great value for a very reasonable price.
Available at The Home Depot:
* I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the promotional program THD Prospective. As a part of this program I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Trade Commission guidelines.
Leave a Reply