The post about Husky tool totes is sponsored by The Home Depot. Take your tools wherever they need to go with these organized solutions from Husky. I’m sharing two Husky tool tote options you may find useful for transporting tools.
A tool review of two Husky tool totes. Take your tools anywhere with these rugged, organized and thoughtful portable storage solutions.
20″ Pro Tool Tote:
Let’s start with the Husky 20″ pro tool tote with tool wall because it’s my favorite. I’ve used it for every on-site job for the last six months and it’s fantastic:
- wall quote installation at school
- radiator cover installationat friend’s house
- fence gate installation at friend’s house
Typically I go through the job installation process in my head and grab every tool I think I made need and lay them out. Then once I have all my tools gathered I repeat the installation process in my head again to be sure I’ve got every step covered. And then I start loading all the tools into the tote.
Since every job is different I load and unload my tote every single time. Above I was onsite for the wall quote installation and you can see I packed lots of rapid fuse, a laser level and other small tools in the internal pockets.
- exterior constructed of heavy duty fabric with full reinforced edges
- rotating handle for easy tool access
- 11 external pockets, 14 internal pockets
Super easy access tape clip on the outside of the bag. Somehow those tape measures always have a way of sneaking around! Also you can see the reinforced edging and heavy duty feet to protect the base of the tote.
Husky Pro Hybrid Tote:
The other Husky tool tote of similar size is the 19″ Pro Hybrid tote with tool organizer. This toolbag features a deep, open universal center storage area for larger tools. And a second custom compartment for the removable tool organizer.
- constructed of heavy duty polyester fabric, water-resistant material
- 5 heavy-duty feet protect the base
- removable tool organizer for easy access to critical tools on-the-go
- easy access tape clip on outside of tote
- 6 external pockets, 18 internal pockets and custom Pro Tool Organizer case slot
- Tool Organizer case has interior pockets and elastic straps designed to securely hold your tools in place
The 19″ Hybrid tote is taller and deeper than the 20″ Pro tote. Personally I prefer the lower tote that is more open and allows you to see the tools easier. But it all depends on the tools you typically use and how you prefer to storage them for transport. Two great options from Husky.
Available at The Home Depot:
* I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the promotional program THD Prospective. As a part of this program I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Trade Commission guidelines.