4. Roll small amount of red sculpy clay into ball to look like a cherry on top of cupcake:
6. Prepare pink plastic rosette using plastic tablecloth cut into 1 1/2″ wide strips x 36″ long.
7. Starting at short end fold strip back and forth like a fan.
Once it’s all stacked up use a needle and thread through one end and tie a knot to secure:
8. Glue open ends of rosette together and punch out names and backing paper with 2″ circle punch:
9. Hot glue name onto front of rosette, manuever folds of rosette for equal spacing before glue dries: