I started with these chairs from my Freecycle friend Denise:
And after a little paint and inspiration I now have these:
I used the 13 stars idea from this picture:
Here’s how I did it:
1. Sand off old poly finish:
2. Primed with spray primer:
3. Paint with two coats off white.
4. Using a plastic container lid for the circle shape, tape stars around edge evenly spaced and position on seat:
6. Trace stars with ballpoint pen to create slight indent in seat.
7. Paint inside the indent.
I’m linking up to:
The 36th Avenue., http://www.somewhatsimple.com/, http://www.504main.com/