Make your own terrycloth baby washcloths to add to a bath themed baby gift basket.
I made four washcloths with a gender neutral striped cotton trim, rolled up and tucked inside a bath gift basket:
The basket was part of a larger gift which included the bath seat.
How to make baby washcloths:
1. Use any thick terrycloth towel and cut to size, my washcloths measure 12″ square
(I also refinished the little red wood holiday bin.)
2. Cut 1 1/2″ bias strips from any cotton fabric:
3. Piece the strips to make at least 48″ long and sew around edge of washcloth:
4. Press binding open, press raw edge under 1/4″ and fold over again then pin in place for a finished edge:
5. Stitch in ditch from the top side, be sure to catch folded edge under stitching: