Grab all the fun girly ribbons and a contrasting fabric for the personalization and you’re gift is sure to come together super cute.
They’re quick to make and such a useful gift:
How to sew personalized burp cloths:
1. Use prepackaged cloth diapers.
2. Cut out letter using this tutorial. For the L shown here I used Bookman Old Style at 300 point.
3. Determine letter and ribbon selections:
4. Begin sewing ribbon in place, fold raw edge under at end and sew on middle side of diaper first:
5. Then turn around and sew back down outside edge of ribbon:
6. Pin letter in place centered 2.5″ from bottom edge and zig zag stitch in place:
For another more detailed tutorial see my previous version here.