I built another toy box, this one is for Mackenzy:
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Perfect for corralling all those toys.
And a beautiful piece of furniture too!
Here’s how I made the toy box:
1. Build per Ana’s plans here.
Sand and wood putty.
2. One coat primer.
3. Two coats semi-gloss white.
4. Prepare lettering, print out to size.
(I used Engravers MT font 250 point.)
Center and tape onto side of box.
5. Trace letters using ballpoint pen to leave indent in wood.
6. Here’s the indent left behind:
7. Paint inside the indent:
8. Seal name with clear spray acrylic:
A nice addition for a little girls room.
Just in time for the holidays.