Today it’s this super fun and functional diy tic tac toe game with it’s very own storage box:
Most kids love to play tic tac toe so this game is sure to please.
1. Construct the box and game pieces as per Ana’s plans here.
I added 2 – 1×2 @ 7 7/8″ pieces to the underside of the top board piece inset at 3/4″ both ends and sides and wood grain perpendicular to plywood grain:
2. For the player pieces I used 1 1/4″ doll heads and 3/16″ dowel piece cut at 1″:
5. Sketch the game board with a ruler and pencil using Ana’s dimensions:
10. Paint the player pieces – 5 of each color – spray paint is your best bet here.
11. Insert the pieces into the box and wrap up for gifting: