Easter goody bags
These are for Buddy boy’s classmates at their Easter party.
Here’s how I made them:
1. Start with blank pencil holders:
2. Print out the words, make egg shape template, trace onto each label and cut out:
3. Apply label to colored backing paper with double stick tape and cut out with scalloped scissors:
4. Make two slits between words for ribbon with exacto knife:
5. Decide ribbon length based on pencil holder circumference, feed ribbon through labels:
6. Wrap ribbon around and glue (I used fabri-tac), hold with binder clip.
**Only glue ribbon to ribbon at overlap, DO NOT glue to pencil holder in order to slide the ribbon down or remove later for kids to decorate pencil holder.
7. All set and ready to fill:
8. Fill with goodies (no I did not include any pencils, we have about 1000 already).
We used flower lollipops, swirly straws, pixie sticks and grow capsules.
9. Wrap in cellophane and tie with ribbon.
We lined them up on the turf runner for fun.
They looked so springy and fresh (a bit preppy but that wasn’t planned).
But we need to get them to school so into the crate they go:
And I couldn’t resist the cute little flower lollies sticking out of the crate in front.
Happy Easter kids!