Jute wrapped pumpkins for Fall.
wrapping up all my styrofoam pumpkins and gourds with jute and twine.
Eventually these will make it to the mantel for Fall.
Here’s how I made the pumpkins:
1. Gather your old styrofoam pumpkins and gourds, twine, and hot glue gun:
2. Pull out the plastic stems and discard.
3. Start wrapping the pumpkins either at the base or top using hot glue:
4. Keep wrapping and gluing, no worries about those ‘hot glue strings’ hanging as they only enhance the nature of the twine.
5. For the stems find a stick and slice short stems with an angled top:
6. Hot glue the stem into place with some woody curly bits:
7. I also used thinner jute on a few for contrast:
Easy project using supplies I already had on hand to update my Fall decor.
I’m linking up to:
Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane
SAS @ Funky Junk
Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots & Jello
Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime
Sister Sunday @ Sisters of the Wild West
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table & Dreaming
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
DIY Fall Festival @ The DIY Showoff
Made by You Mondays @ Skip to My Lou
Making the World Cuter @ Making the World Cuter
Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tutorials & Tips Tuesday @ Home Stories A to Z
Good Life @ A Beach Cottage
Delightfully Inspiring @ Delightful Order
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple
Share Awesomeness Thur @ The 36th Avenue
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring
Tickled Pink @ 504 Main
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
SAS @ Just a Girl
Feathered Nest @ French Country Cottage
Remodelaholics Anonymous @ Remodelaholic
Cottage Flora Thursdays @ Fishtail Cottage
inspiration board @ Carolyns Homework
Weekly Challenge @ The CSI Project