3. Draw, stamp or paint your design.
I designed this logo for the outing, a golf ball with the letters inside and stars above.
For the golf ball I traced around a water bottle cap:
4. Then I stamped the letter inside the ball:
5. Next stamp the stars and draw on some dimples with permanent black pen:
7. Once dry clean off all loose canvas threads around edges and sand top surface smooth using 120 grit:
This is an absolutely necessary step, see the difference below, the coaster on the left has NOT be sanded and the one on the right has been sanded.
8. Apply one more coat of Mod Podge and let dry.
9. Seal with spray Poly clear satin, two coats.
All packaged up and ready to hand out as favors:
I’m linking up to: